Precision Metal Fabrication and Weldments Inc. continue to monitor the local, state, and international situation arising from the Coronavirus (COVID-19). PMF and Weldments Inc. hold the safety and welfare of our employees, customers, and potential customers with the highest priority while also recognizing the importance of staying focused on the special needs of our customers. We have enhanced our safety and protection measures outlined by the requirements from the State of Ohio and the CDC including but not limited to:
- We have key personnel monitoring and implementing government directives as required.
- Instituted rigorous cleaning procedures as well as routine building disinfection service across all company locations.
- Maintaining 6 foot distances from other coworkers.
- Temporarily suspending non-essential visitors.
- Encouraging our employees to remain home if not feeling well.
PMF and Weldments Inc. are proud to play a role in the manufacturing of components and products serving several essential businesses in the medical, sanitation and military sectors. We will continue our support and obligation to not only these industries but to all our customers and take the appropriate actions to help minimize potential disruptions in our products and deliveries.
We understand there are many moving parts in combating the spread of this virus, many of which are out of our control. We will continue to work closely with our suppliers and vendors and appreciate their continued support in helping us to be able to serve our customers during this difficult time.